Friday, December 30, 2011

I've been a baaad Blogger

Yeah, it's true I'm a bad blogger.... and I'll probably continue to be one !

I watched this one minute video this morning and I just sat here for a long,
long time afterwards.

As 2011 is coming to a close and a new year about to begin, this video has such a beautiful message about  time and how we spend it, use it, view it,  treasure it...
Long after my screen saver kicked in I had the urge to share it with several people as well as post it here.

4 comments:

gz said...

lovely.
Now my daughter wants to be with me more often-and not just so that I can help with her 18 month old twin boys!!

ladyofclay said...

twin boys ! your daughter is lucky to have your help and it's nice that you can enjoy them and then go home !

gz said...

Long time no write! Are you another one drawn away by the charms of fb?!

Colleen said...

Hi GZ, nice to hear from you. No, I haven't moved over to FB, too much to do and flagging energy, Happy New Year !!